Property investments have always been a valuable asset and long-term security for home buyers and investors.
Today, the COVID-19 outbreak has affected every major sector, and the global economy is at a declining stage today.
In these times, taking all precautionary measures is a need of the hour.
As we all are struggling with this situation today. Medical experts across the globe have suggested that during these times the home is the only remedy.
These times have pushed home buyers to buy their own spacious home for the safety and security of their families.
To serve our homebuyers in Mumbai, we have made all the information available digitally at one click.
Looking at the demand of our Ready to move in the project at Mulund West.
We have taken all the necessary measures and followed guidelines and took all precautionary measures at our projects in Mumbai.
For our home buyers visiting our site, we are following all precautionary measures to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Masks are offered to every Integrated staff member and visitors.
- Our staff leaves all lights on across the homes during customer visits. It prevents the buyers and agents from touching the light switches and possibly contaminating them.
- Cleaning stations and alcohol-based hand sanitizers are placed throughout the projects.
- We have taken all precautions like disinfecting all common surfaces of counterparts, handles, doorknobs, and faucet handles.
- Dispensable shoe spreads, gloves, and other wellbeing items are likewise offered to prevent the tainting and spread of contamination.
Looking at the demand of home buyers, it seems like now they are more interested in investing in homes.
As home investment is safe, secure, and will not be affected by any pandemic situations like COVID.
People who have avoided investing in their own home will consider investing in one. Also, those living in rented accommodations have realized the safety and security of living in one’s own house.
Overall to secure a future pandemic, people will invest more in buying properties as the crisis has highlighted the need for shelter in tough times.
Benefits of Buying Home in Mumbai with Group Integrated –
- Our homes are spacious and low maintenance with required basic amenities, ensuring proper ventilation of light and air, which ensures good health.
- We are ready to move into the project at Mulund and under-construction at Ghatkopar.
- Lower interest rate as the Reserve Bank of India had reduced the repo rate to 4.4%, the lowest ever and it’s the right to buy the properties before things are normal again.
Demand has dried down, and new supply is no more entering the market, due to the COVID 19 Pandemic.
Once everything gets back to normal, it will take at least a year for real estate construction to gain pace and projects will be delayed.
Our two projects are ready and two are near to possession; keeping all safety measures we will make your buying home dream possible. So Hurry Now!!!!
Right now more than ever, you need to look for a developer that can weather the current storm unhurt.
In the coming few months, the industry will see further consolidation of real estate developers with many weak players unable to sustain such a halt in business operations.
So many real estate companies may not be able to ramp up construction quickly enough post lockdown and deliveries which are large enough to handle such obstacles.
We have a great track record of delivering good quality products on time and have a sound reputation among institutional investors.
Group Integrated promised-based execution(Buy Home)-
Group Integrated not only has a reputation of delivering 4 out of 5 homes ahead of schedule, but we also have managed to meet our obligation to financial investors before time even in a tough FY20 further hit by COVID 19. During these times of pandemic, we have served our clients with all the required information through virtual tours. We have done online booking for our projects at Ghatkopar and Mulund in the last couple of months. Security associated with owning a physical asset during such a crisis has resulted in increased demand for buying homes in Mumbai.